WISEMASTER.com © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
WISEMASTER.com Is about "closing the gap between where you are and where you want to be" in key areas of life; Spiritually, Mentally, Emotionally, Physically, Socially, and Financially.
Achieving the results through; 1on1 Coaching, Audios/Books, and Seminars.
In a Nutshell:
Attitude - Way of looking at things.
Exercise - Activity to develop the body.
Nutrition - Process of taking in and assimilating food.
The Six Essentials:
1. Think - Positive Mental Attitude. Audios (listen to daily), Books (read a page per day), Day Planner/Journal (write it down), Dream Box/Collage (dreams are the seedlings of realities).
2. Drink - Water - half of your body weight in ounces per day (spring, or filtered).
3. Eat - Proper Diet (organic - fruits, vegetables, grains, fish, chicken, etc.).
4. Air - Breathe Deeply.
5. Exercise - A. Stretching - maintains full use of muscles, bones, and joints. B. Sustained Exercise (walking, running, swimming, bicycling, etc.) at least 20 minutes 5 times a week. Pulse rate 60 to 80% of maximum.
6. Rest - 6-8 hours a night of Peaceful Sleep.
How to Win:
1. Have a definite purpose and a burning desire for its achievement.
2. Have a definite plan and put this plan into continuous action.
3. Close your mind against all negative and discouraging influences.
4. Form alliances with people who will help and encourage you to follow through with the plan and the purpose.
Four Stages of Competence:
1. Unconscious Incompetence - You "Don't Know" - You "Don't Know".
2. Conscious Incompetence - You "Know" - You "Don't Know".
3. Conscious Competence - You "Know" - You "Know".
4. Unconscious Competence - You "Know" It's "Second Nature".
Four Stages of Money (a tool):
1. Earn it - Survival.
2. Grow it - Stability.
3. Enjoy it - Success.
4. Give it - Significance.
Concentrate on the overwhelming truth that everything in life is created twice. There is a mental or first creation in your mind and then is physical or second creation. What you think becomes your reality!
- As a Man Thinketh, James Allen
- Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill
- The Art of Exceptional Living, Jim Rohn
- The Magic of Believing, Claude M. Bristol
- How to Become a MILLIONAIRE, Earl Shoaff
- The Magic of Thinking BIG, David J. Schwartz
- The Richest Man in Babylon, George S. Clason
- The Science of Getting Rich, Wallace D.Wattles
- How to Win Friends and Influence People, Dale Carnegie
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Stephen R. Covey
- SUCCESS Magazine, Darren Hardy
Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying basic fundamentals.
Success - A few simple disciplines, practiced every day.
Failure - A few errors in judgment, repeated every day.
Success you attract by the person you become.
Success is your psychological state of mind.
Success is a journey, not a destination.
When you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you'll find a way to get it!!!
Doubt takes you out of Action. Action takes you out of Doubt. Conquer Doubt w/Action!!!
Disclaimer: The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of Joseph Ruggiero. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Joseph Ruggiero. Joseph Ruggiero encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.